Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 9 - Lisa

Meet "Lil flower." I look at her everyday as I'm driving.  She sits right above my steering wheel. When the sun hits her, she glistens like a prism and she is quite beautiful.  I hope she never cracks more than she already has and that a cop never gives me a fix-it ticket cause I've grown quite fond of my little glass flower. A boulder, well at least it looked like a boulder, from the road work in Niles Canyon, came right at us in slow motion just like on the Indiana Jones ride @ Disneyland.  I think I did the "reach across and hold the passenger protective mom" motion as it hit.  Sounded like an explosion and then there she was my "Lil flower.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that day was hilarious. That big ol' boulder heading right for the window that you *just* fixed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete