Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 18 - Lisa

About 10 years ago on a business trip here to my corporate office a co-worker took me to this little neighborhood Italian restaurant.  It became a "must" each time I came Atlanta.  My co-workers and I would drive the 45 minutes one-way after working really long hours about once a week when we were on our year long project in '08.  The veal (I know, I know) parmigiana is to die for.  Best I've ever had and trust me I've  taste tested my way across the country.  ;>  I smirk every time I read the neon sign because it reminds me of my travel buddies as just saying the name would make them so happy, they'd sing "Bi Ba's Las Vegas" because the place is MONEY or do their version of Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally" over how good the food is.  Ba Da Bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment