Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 3 - Lisa

I have a bad cold so I decided to "Lysol" my phone and other items on my desk this morning.  As I was moving things around I accidently dropped and broke one of my cups.  Over the years many employees have brought me trinkets from their countries when they've gone home to visit; Mexico, Equador, Korea, El Salvador, Afghanistan, China, Japan, the Phillipines, just to name a few.  I felt a bit meloncholy when the cup fell.  The broken pieces were a reminder of all the different people that have drifted in and out of my life.  The meloncholy slowly changed to a good feeling knowing they had thought enough of me to gift me these small treasures.  I am blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely..we collect pictures/plates/tiles from different counties and have a wall with them on.

    ReplyDelete