Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 11 - Lisa

No wonder my eyeballs hurt every night.  I spend most of my day staring at two, sometimes three screens.  I can remember being a little girl and playing "Office."  I was "Diane, the secretary or bank teller."  She was a really sophsticated chick.  All business in her two-piece Jackie Kennedy style knit business suit in some pastel color. Pearls of course. Now, here I am not quite what I envisioned it would be.  Mostly wear jeans and something to keep warm in daily, only dress "up" for meetings.  And I'm perfectly happy about that.  Day to day it's more like the TV show "The Office" than my make believe world when I was nine.  ;>  I guess the good thing is back then I thought being the teller or secretary was as high as I could go.  Happy to say I surpassed that.  I wonder what would have happen if I would have followed my other fantasies?  Journalist or professional baseball player.   ;>


No comments:

Post a Comment